Friday, February 17, 2012

"Santa Monica Hair Salons or Hair Salon Santa Monica at 310-392-6645"

Some Santa Monica|Marina Del Rey Hair Salons and Hair Salons in Los Angeles are terrible to their clients and hurt their feelings on a daily basis!hair-salons-in-los-angeles-hand-over-eye

They screw up your hair care, skin care, eyelash extensions, Japanese hair straightening and feather hair extensions Los Angeles.


This means you are left in the lurch feeling like an idiot because you don't look good.


Hair Salon Santa Monica Blues- Has This Happened to You?

Don't get me started about the state of hair removal Los Angeles.

My hair on my legs, underarms and bikini line seems to come back faster and thicker than ever after a hair salon Santa Monica|Malibu treatment.
I didn't have this problem when I lived in New York. The categories: hair salons competition in New York is fierce.
I felt like a queen when I walked into a New York salon and like an empress when I departed!
I went in for eyelash service for eyelash extensions Los Angeles style at a certain unnamed Santa Monica hair Salon. I came out looking like a chipmunk did the work. I felt and looked really bad.
I took my curly hair to a so-called Japanese Hair Salon. Two days later my hair went back to curly.
I went to a day spa and salon in neighborhood: West Los Angeles advertised as "Open 7 Days" and listed on the Internet in the category: hair salons.
I was so tired after my "day" at this establishment I went straight to bed.
The next day, I was disappointed with my hair, skin care and my permanent makeup from their makeup artists.

My Santa Monica Hair Salons Solution

Santa-Monica-Hair-Salons-Next Salon-picture
I moaned and groaned to my friends. They kept telling me to check out Noori at Next Salon at 310-392-6645, 2400 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405.
However, I live in Beverly Hills and I did not want to travel to the neighborhood: Santa Monica only 10 minutes away (smile).
I finally gave in.
The heavens parted, the angels sang and my hair, skin, eyebrows, eyelashes and permanent makeup have never looked better!
I am now a walking advertisement for Next Salon.
Wherever I go, eyes pop, heads swivel, men stare, women are green with envy and my boy friend has sudden new competition about which he is very unhappy.
Noori, the owner is a Master Hair Stylist and Cosmetologist. I give her my highest praise for making me look and feel like the goddess Ihair salon Santa Monica diva picture am.



The Diva has returned!




Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to put you down.

On the contrary, I want you to look and feel as I do. I want you to feel great about your looks.
I don't want you to search in vain for a hair salon Los Angeles that will do you justice.

Your Hair Salons in Los Angeles|
Santa Monica Salvation

I'm giving you your answer to smashingly great hair cuts, hair color, hair straightening, hair extensions, waxing, makeup, eyebrow threading and eyelash extensions.
It's so simple. Just ring up Next Salon at 310-392-6645.
You'll look and feel exactly the way you imagine you should.
I will now show you I'm not kidding. Noori told me to offer you 15% savings on your 1st hair appointment. Noori said she loves new clients.
Therefore, boys and girls, what are you waiting for?
Right now, while you're thinking about it, call Next Salon, 310-392-6645, 2400 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405.
I'm getting my hair color freshened in a few days.
I'll see you there for your best hair treatment at this, the Hair Salon Santa Monica.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home